Co-hosting with One Nucleus
In recent years we have run the BioNewRound Award on the eve of Genesis and the finalists present with real time to a small judging panel.
This year, we have brought the BioNewsRound Award mainstream with some changes. Entrants will be asked to submit a press release or announcement they have made in the previous 12 months along with a brief explanation of how the news meets one or more of the following criteria:
• Significant for the company
• Significant for patients
• Significant for the sector
The process this year however is slightly different and everyone can get involved in voting. Due to the level of demand, we have elected to go for two stages:
– a semi-final evening at our 12 November BioWednesday, where the semi-finalists will have four minutes to present
– the attendees will all vote to select a final six
– the six finalists can be voted for online between 13 November and 9 December ahead of Genesis 2014. The winner will be announce during the lunchtime plenary session.
To enter the award competition, please contact email@example.com
Gold Member 3 free delegates then £40.00 + VAT for additional delegates
Silver Member 3 free delegates then £40.00 + VAT for additional delegates
Non-member £150 + VAT
To register please visit: http://onenucleus.com/onenucleus-events?id=775